PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, May 08, 2006

Update on el Borracho

!!!El Borracho Guapo Ha Desaparecido!!!

As I believe I mentioned earlier, El Borracho Guapo used to have an extremely extensive website that included his resume, his extra-curricular interests, and photos of himself with his classmates, his bicycle and his dad.

As of yesterday, this website has been taken down. Either Borracho has developed amnesia or he is trying to hide from me and disappear.

Either that, or the mother of his child, the child who was conceived during one of his previous blackout episodes, has returned to reclaim his heart

Or, his stepmother has decided to cut him off from his inheritance by cruelly slandering him and he has to take matters into his own hand by going on a quest to discover the real reason that his father left her, and clear his name to the community.

Or, he's gone to the hospital for treatment for the poison that some other jilted date slipped into his drink Sunday night

Or, he's hiding from the corrupt provincial police. or...

um, ok. I think he is just trying to hide. unless, oh god, he found this website...


ITS OKAY BORRACHO! I HAVENT TOLD ANYONE! I PROMISE! AND I REALLY DO LIKE YOU!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good riddance my dear! Too much baggage, too much potential angst. On with the next episodio and the next guapo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home