PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Melina: Mojo and Rage

Last week I had to take a break from my online personals site. I was just getting too grouchy. A Very Creepy Guy (his profile talked about how famous he was and how much he hated most people, they were a waste of good drugs) wrote me a perfectly nice letter asking me about myself. And in response I just attacked him. I wrote him a fairly long, mean letter that said, thanks for your nice letter, but we can never meet up and here's why. The Very Creepy Guy wrote back a letter asking "What the hell is wrong with you? I am a total stranger who wrote you a very nice letter. Why did you attack me?"

And I thought - Very Creepy Guy's got a point. I am acting like a crazy person. I should not do this if I am carrying around all this anger. It's not fair to Creepy Guys or to any other kind of guy.

So I'm on a break from the online personals.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if other famous people don't like to waste good drugs on most people they hate?

He sounds like a real charmer. ;)

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...an oxygen waster. Susanlynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home