PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Thursday, December 22, 2005

"The Boar's Head Carol," free mp3

Today's song is "The Boar's Head Carol" from Three Log Night. I think I taught this song to the group in the recording studio, because we were a song short. In the following year's Solstice Extravaganza, Mark Biggers and Doug Holmgren sang the leads, carrying the two papier maché boars' heads I had made. Making props was my favorite part of the show.

THE BOAR'S HEAD CAROL (free mp3)

Previous free Christmas downloads:

December 21: Gedeonis Area
December 20: Let Memory Keep Us All
December 19: The Lord at First did Adam Make - Carol Owens and the Solstice Assembly
December 18: The Sussex Mummers' Carol by the Solstice Assembly
December 17: The Holly Bears a Berry by the Solstice Assembly
December 16: In the Bleak Midwinter by Joe Newberry and the Buds. (Also complete list of songs)



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm here from Michele and I'm ashamed to say I'm unfamiliar with every song you mention! Oh Dear! Well, what are you going to do?

A Very Merry Christmas To You!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home