PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, May 16, 2010

[Hannah]: More highlights of overpriced, overconceptualized wedding photography

"We are so happy that none of you showed up to our wedding. We got to eat all the food ourselves."


"I worked so, so, SO HARD to fit into this dress. As a matter of fact, I am still working on it ... if I let go of my flanks, they will explode out of the sides of the dress. This is in fact only a little bit painful."



"Everybody is wearing a bear mask with their wedding dress these days. Really. I saw it online."

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Koozie said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Lisa Paul said...

Just discovered your blog and this great slam of pretentious wedding photography. Brilliant! Plus donkeys. You may end up as my favorite blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home