PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, May 02, 2010

In which my Sarah Palin "Drill Baby Drill!" painting becomes famous!

I was amused to get an email from Ron Gompertz, creator of the Send Sarah Palin to the Louisiana wetlands to help clean-up the oil Facebook page, retroactively asking permission to use my painting on his site. He also said I should make a Drill Baby Drill Sarah Palin t-shirt. It's customizable (change colors, styles, sizes, add text of your choice) and you can actually stick the picture on any Zazzle product you like.

See Sarah and my other paintings at my Uncle Shlomo's Pushcart Zazzle Store.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Ronnie Ray Jenkins said...

You need to check out the official Drill Baby Drill Song, by the Internet balladeer, Ronnie Ray Jenkins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_H6e6shloU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home