PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, April 26, 2010

My new standing desk


Ezra was very excited the other day about working while standing up, he said he was very productive, so I thought I'd try it. This is a bench from my grandmother, on top of my kitchen table. Cost: 0.

I love it, it's particularly good for translating, because there is room for my three dictionaries around the netbook and best of all, I can just walk a step to the right to look in one of them. It's great! I'm gonna leave it like this.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous susanlynn said...

Very fancy. I always teach standing up. I'm 5' 1'', so I would disappear if I sat down in front of a class. Two of the classrooms I taught in this semester had no lecterns, so I went into the duplicating room and got two empty cardboard boxes and lids. Then, I used a Magic Marker and wrote ''Please, do not remove from this classroom'' on the tops of the boxes. Voila !!!! ..Lecterns. Necessity IS the mother of invention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home