PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Great offers from fiverr.com part two

More cute offers found on fiverr.com. I paid for and received a song from the last guy on here, Guido Baldoni (any chance this is actually his name?), and I've posted it down there next to his picture so you can hear the magnificent half-Italian half-English song Guido composed for me and played on his accordion - for five dollars.

















Here it is, the Quirky Love Song from Guido Baldoni.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger ScooterBoots said...

I've tried to buy a couple of gigs from folks on Fiverr. Three out of four of the people I tried to buy from just flaked out and never responded. After 5-7 days of waiting (their ads and fiverr say 24 hours) I would cancel and get a credit and try someone else. Which is why I ended up with four tries. Now I have someone who actually responded, and she said she's working on it, but now it's been over a week and I haven't heard anything since, so maybe I'm just out my $5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home