Monday, March 22, 2010

Powerpoint is pointless and dull.

One of the complaints in our Durham Chapel Hill Complaints Choir song. And this morning, I see this wonderful warning from Mark Goetz:


At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melinama,
I stumbled upon your blog and spent several hours browsing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your drive to diy and your wide-ranging interests are inspiring. I learned a great deal about a life well spent. Thanks for sharing!

Voice From The Ether
Missoula, MT

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous susanlynn said...

I am totally in agreement about the powerless of power point. At meetings, my former boss used to handout paper copies of her power point presentations which featured her wearing a tiara in a sportscar. Technology is eating our souls.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Find me on Google+