PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

You try sometimes, you get what you need.

A Chasidic rabbi famously said: "my life was blessed, because I never needed anything until I had it."

I couldn't find a Sarah Palin bobblehead doll (which is why I made my Sarah Palin postcard), but I did find - and immediately order - this Shalom Aleichem bobblehead doll sold by Jewish Currents, "The Magazine of the Workman's Circle (Arbeter Ring)" and you can order one too! It's absolutely fabulous and it immediately got a place of honor at the shrine (over the stove).

I'm a bit behind on the drawing-everything-I-buy project because making my first woodcut is turning out to be incredibly time-consuming. But I'll catch up.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home