PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Advice from a telenovela on picking the right man.

On Caray, Caray! Maricruz, one of our recappers, translated the recommendation one character gave to another's suitor:
She says he has the 3 Fs: Feo, Fuerte, y Formal. (He is ugly, strong and reliable.)

Editor's note: I had to laugh at this. I don’t know if mothers still tell this to their daughters, but when I was growing up I remember being told that when I married I had to pick a man with these characteristics. This is the definition of a real man.


Technorati Tags: , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Marycelis Pacheco said...

I wish I could take the credit, but alas it was Maricruz... =)

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I buy it except for one change : handsome, strong, and reliable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home