PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, June 16, 2007

[Hannah]: Recent Paintings

Hey,

I don't have a working camera right now, so it took me a while to get these posted. I cannot afford a camera because I spent 100% of my discretionary income this month on chives.

Actually, the farm produce looks much better this week. They gave me enough lettuce and kale for an entire salad! That would maybe even feed two people! Plus enough oregano for an entire, um, whatever it is you could make with oregano.

The landscape is the Yorkshire dales; the portrait is three of my little cousins at the beach in Massachusetts.




2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger melinama said...

Yikes, Hannah, these are so darn good! You've been learning something wonderful while I wasn't around to watch!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them...especially the second one...that one has a very interesting perspective...I like the colors and subject matter . I'd like to try to do a painting for my daughter's baby shower ..something for the baby's room , but I haven't tried anything yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home