PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, April 02, 2007

Experimenting with light from below

As you know, I'm doing studies for the cover art for the next Pratie Head cd, which is going to be songs of murder and people behaving badly. I went to the Jane Filer workshop with this project in mind: to experiment with theater uplighting. Here are my three best shots.



I called this next one: "Republicans Eating Popcorn" even though the guy looks like he has his fingers in a big bowl of Cream of Rice.



This last one is a picture of my grandfather with his mother, Imogene Burt Hodges. It was a perfectly pleasant/bland picture I'd done a few months ago. I took it out to the beach and worked it over so it would be Scary Mother and Baby.



Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home