PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A few little art cards

Hannah and I are leaving Friday for an art retreat with my favorite painter Jane Filer. I'll pick her up at the airport and drive her out to the beach! Should be great. To warm up I worked on some art cards for the exchange project at WetCanvas.com.

This one is of Kevin Burke, for a participant who asked for something with the color orange.


This one is from my son Zed's passport photo.


My young friend Menticia had to make a poster called "Achievements of the Aztecs" this past week. While she was drawing bloodthirsty conquistadors, I got interested in this Aztec image of an eagle.


This one is a study of Pulcinella (aka Punch of "Punch and Judy") for the cd painting I'm planning. Another study for that cd cover is here.



Technorati Tags: , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the art . Hope that you and Hannah have a wonderful time at the retreat. Tell us all about it on your return!!! ***susanlynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home