PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, February 02, 2007

Two more "artist trading cards"

I couldn't think of anything to report - despite the warm weather, I'm in hibernation mode and even took a four hour nap, shockingly, two days ago - so here are a couple more little cards done for the exchange project over at WetCanvas.com. These pictures are 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" - that's turning out to be a nice size for me, because I can hold them in my hands while I dab away.

 


Technorati Tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very textural , and I like the colors...very vibrant.~~Susanlynn

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!! I adore anything that has to do with water and especially the ocean, so the turtle is my favorite so far.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger PURSuE Your Art! said...

These are very cool! Love the colors.The turtle is awesome!

Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home