PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Illustration Friday - "Tattoo"

It's like this: I'm kind of addicted to Illustration Friday, but I just got back from being gone for ten days and have 1,000,000 things to do. So my compromise was, I could spend just ONE hour on this start to finish. I thought of the tattoo of a drum and found this picture here and the part I liked best (the guy on the drum) I didn't have time to do, and I left out all the tourists too. I know I'll probably never finish this but it was fun to get this far.


Technorati Tags:

6 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this painting, really great colours.

http://www.choble.com

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger neilornstein said...

It's pretty nice as it is. I am not sure I'd do anything more to it.
Regards, neil

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Cool interpretation. I like it!!

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful painting! It is really a treat to see where the inspiration came from and how beautifully you translated to your own great style!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Badaunt said...

Ooh, you're good!

Looking at the original, I rather like the little girl behind the drummer, too.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger The Unknown said...

I think it looks great just the way it is, but what the hell do I know.
love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home