PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Our morning radio-and-blogger disaster

My son Zed called to tell me he overslept and missed his first stint on the college radio station (he got the freshman-friendly hour of 7-8 on Sunday morning). At the time I was fiddling with my blog template and I got so upset that I deleted half of it by accident. I'm trying to get it back, but it's going to take time.

Once I got a postcard from him saying "Camp is boring, I want to come home," and I got so upset I went out, got in my car, backed into a tree, and broke my rear window - for a grand total of $700 worth of empathy.

Mothers R Us.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

Love the name Zed.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tags that you (or someone) put on that post read like an extremely abbreviated haiku. The story and tags generated a kind of heart warming chuckle.

Best,
Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home