PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, July 28, 2012

CD of new Hanukkah songs in the works: Mrs. Maccabee's Kitchen

Mrs. Maccabee's Kitchen new Hanukkah music from MappamundiIn MUCH better news, Aviva Enoch and I went into the Rubber Room studio with Jim Baird and Ken Bloom of Mappamundi on Tuesday and recorded the main tracks for the 18 songs on the upcoming cd Mrs. Maccabee's Kitchen - New Hanukah songs.

Aviva and I did a few Hannukah concerts last year and the year before and after that (and after 14 years of being director of the Triangle Jewish Chorale) I am so tired of the same few Hanukkah songs year after year... so I started writing a few myself last year and solicited contributions and now it's on the way!

Put your email address in this form and click "subscribe" if you'd like to be notified when the cd is ready - you'll get a 10% discount when it comes out (probably late September):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home