PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, October 31, 2009

In which we take time out from Illustration Friday to take Jethro and Superman for a walk.

horse and donkey rest together in the woodsThis morning I saw Superman and Jethro taking a nice nap together after breakfast and figured they will, eventually, get along.


miniature horse and donkey ready for a walkI wheedled Mark into taking a break in the middle of our weekly painting session and he took pictures while I got the creatures ready for their walk and then we were off around the block. Enjoy!


superman the miniature horse and me

superman and me

donkey and miniature horse walk together

miniature horse and donkey walk together

miniature horse resists

miniature horse and donkey on a walk

horse and donkey

miniature horse and donkey

horse and donkey

horse and donkey on a walk

my donkey and me

miniature horse and donkey go through the gate

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger novelera said...

Great photos, Jane! I'm so glad to hear your experiment is working out and that Jethro is accepting the little horse.

Your donkey posts are always a great pleasure to see.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger LOV'N HORSES said...

i am trying to find out if the draft horse sale in troutman starts thanksgiving day? can someone let me know the schedule. i thought it started fri.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger melinama said...

It's tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday. I'm going on Friday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home