PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Judy's random observations

Kenju of Just Ask Judy is one of my most loyal readers and commenters! I liked these observations which she posted recently:

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
Victor Borge

What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
Mark Twain

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
Zsa Zsa Gabor

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
Ed Furgol


Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger kenju said...

I'm happy to give you a chuckle, Melinama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home