PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Badaunt's interview

Badaunt at Present Simple posted an Interview Meme and I volunteered to be interviewed, but I misunderstood! I thought SHE would post the answers on HER website. When she explained I was supposed to put the answers on my OWN blog, hmm - violation of personal information cut-off point!

So I've snuck her five questions, and my answers, into the comments section of Music and Cat's De-Lurking Day post.

Now if YOU would like to be interviewed by ME, leave a comment here. I'll send five easy questions to the first five volunteers. You post the questions & answers, and I'll link to them.

She Weevil has answered her interview questions.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger She Weevil said...

I would love to be interviewed, Melinama, and I've stopped by from Badaunt's place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home