PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Oldies but goodies: posts from my PREVIOUS trip to Paris...

Turns out, I never really got around to posting many of my pictures in 2005, because as soon as I got home I turned around and left for a three-week teaching gig in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire, but I did write a couple:

Conflict resolution on a Parisian street: that was a hysterical situation! It's the same street I stayed on this time, and even the same people.

Those same Algerians are shown here, still running that same mysterious fruit stand across the street. It is open almost all night, they are chattering away out there at 2 and 3 in the morning. Kind of loud. Then they take out their trash cans.


My trip to the Eiffel Tower, the Ferris Wheel, and back to Rue Petion. Somebody told me the Ferris Wheel wasn't in operation this year and I never went back to that neighborhood to see if it was true. What a mistake! My several turns on the ferris wheel last time were perhaps my most blissful moments in Paris. I took some great pictures, you can see them at that post. Here's another one:



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home