PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, May 23, 2008

How to make a coatrack out of a doll.


I've kept this window open on my computer for days so I guess it's time to post it. From Design Sponge via BoingBoing:

  1. Dismember your doll

  2. Arrange hands and feet on board in an order you like. Space them evenly apart, marking their positions with a pen or pencil. Set limbs aside.

  3. Drill 3 holes per limb. I counter sank the holes so the board would lie flat against the wall. Make sure your holes will not come too close to the edge of the limb, because the screw make poke out of the side of a hand or foot.

  4. Position keyhole hanger and mark the spot. Chisel out the wood until the hanger fits snugly and until the drywall screws’ heads fit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Sorta spooky - but I like it!

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes ! I used to love dolls when I was a little girl. That photo is truly creepy. It reminds me od Doll Island in Heridas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home