Nobody ever died using Dixie cups and a string.
Man Killed By Exploding Mobile Phone
Wednesday July 04, 2007
Welder Xiao Jinpeng was working at the Yingpan Iron Ore Dressing Plant in the western province of Gansu.
According to a local official, the Motorola phone in Mr Jinpeng's chest pocket suddenly exploded.
He died at a nearby hospital after emergency treatment failed.
Motorola said it was "highly unlikely" that one of the company's products was to blame - and suggested the dead man might have been using a fake phone or battery.
The force of the explosion broke his ribs, and fragments of bone pierced his heart.
Technorati Tags: Death, Cellphone, Humor