PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Friday, March 09, 2007

Re-entry (Melinama gets a day off)

I floated through my visit to Manhattan in a blissful state of passive enjoyment. Every day was a pleasure. I got home and there was a monstrous backlog of work. It was all wonderful, fun work, but not a minute to spare.

Today: no appointments or expectations until I pick up Menticia after school. So I'm thinking of doing something I haven't done in years and years: wearing my pjs till lunchtime.

Just the thought makes me shiver and worry that some student I've forgotten about will come to the door and embarrass me in my fluffy slippers and bathrobe. But there has to be some advantage to living alone out here in the woods! Time to try something new and daring.

PJs till lunch time? Should be an achievable goal.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home