PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

New Blog Carnival and Tarheel Tavern hosting

Well, due to a careless oversight I am hosting both the New Blog Carnival and the Tar Heel Tavern this week. Oops. Will it teach me? I don't think so.

TarHeel Tavern: submissions (by those who blog in, or about, North Carolina, but not neither) are due by 5 pm on Saturday, April 30. I will post the submissions on Sunday May 1. More info.

New Blog Carnival: submissions (from blogs less than three months old) are due here by 5 pm on Sunday, May 1. I will post the submissions on Monday, May 2. More info.

Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Waterfall said...

Soooo, if I'm blogging in North Carolina but not about North Carolina, can I be in the carnival?

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, sounds like you will busy making things happen next week. Good luck with both of them!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

I didn't add my name this time because you were next on the list when I showed up to the week-end-meet & greet. I figured let some new come on over and check out your blog since I have been here before. Now back to Michele's:) Have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home