PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A generous blogger

The very first real live blogger I made contact after I put up this site in January was AJ of All Your Blogs Are Belong To Us. At that time, the only way I knew of to find other bloggers was to press the "Next Blog" button at the top of the page. It was looking like most bloggers were teenage girls from Malaysia. I was very disheartened until I came across AJ's page, which was featuring an early part of his extremely well-written and heartfelt account of his experiences with his brother, a relatively young man afflicted with Alzheimer's. So it was like getting mail from a rock star, when I saw his comment in my mailbox!

AJ is a very generous blogger and I have enjoyed greatly his series on bloggers past and present which has just concluded. I went to visit all the blogs he lauded and enjoyed my visits greatly. Go visit AJ and enjoy his blog friends yourself - he's part of a lovely community.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger AJ in Nashville said...

They say turnabout is fair play, but this is very, very nice. Thank you Melinama.

To you I doff my hat... :)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger kenju said...

I found him through you before and I also have enjoyed the current series. THANKS to both of you for humor AND education.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home