PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Mutual Admiration Society

I have been so flattered by the nice things Sigmund, Carl and Alfred have said about my blog that my face has gotten hot and probably red, though I'm not so far gone that I would actually get up out of my chair and go see.

I check their blog every day to see what irascible remarks they have churned out for the similarly choleric (among whom I stand proud) to enjoy.

I particularly snorted over this article in which they go gunning for "the sacred cows of the Left and the Right." I've been feeling pained for the last, oh, decade or two to see that those of the red and blue persuasion are so entrenched in their convictions (me included) that dialogue often is impossible. Maybe S, C and A's approach - to excoriate all - is the closest we can come right now to a meeting of the minds.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Babette said...

I admire the shrinks, too! Furthermore, when they disagreed with me, they showed the equanimity of perfect gentlemen!

I'm loving your blog--do you need a cellist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home