PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My first movie: Jethro asks for breakfast

It's a rainy, cold morning. I just took this movie with my tiny pink OptioM50 camera bought on Woot!

Jethro is pretty polite, he only does this about once per hour until he gets breakfast. We usually feed him before nine but this morning, breakfast is late because I took this movie.

He'll get one of his favorite supplements with breakfast today, though: grapefruit rinds. Your compost pile can't compost them, but your donkey can.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Jean said...

Wow! That's a powerful and impressive sound. I had no idea. I think you said before that your neighbors don't complain. I would imagine that noise carries pretty far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home