PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, August 02, 2008

[New York]: Packing Problems

Making a final check of the dresser before the movers come and take it away, the Companionable Atheist looks in a drawer, and finds ALL of my underclothings, which I'd completely forgotten to pack.
"Hannah, you forgot to pack all of your underclothings," says the CA, thinking I am going to feel kind of silly. And I do. And then he opens the drawer on HIS end of the dresser and finds... all HIS underclothings. Then we both feel silly.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you said earlier, I missed it. Those of us here in the blogosphere feel like we know you because of your mom's blog. Could you please post a little explanation of where you're going and what you'll be doing. And, is the CA going with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home