PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, April 28, 2008

Order your own Jethro merchandise! Donkeys for fun! "Don't Tread on Me!"

This is the design (photoshopped version of my donkey Jethro) I just uploaded to a print-on-demand tshirt/totebag company. You can buy Jethro things here at Printfection.com. The prices of these online places are kind of expensive but when you consider how much trouble it would be to set up your own silkscreening operation... anyway, there you have it.

FYI I just get $1 per item. I'm doing this for fun only. Heh.

UPDATE: Here it is on a mug and also on a postcard!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your painting came out great with the photoshop effects!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Alma said...

Wow, I think this makes Jethro a full-fledged celebrity! Very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home