PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, November 19, 2007

Melinama does Illustration Friday: "Superstition"

I didn't think I'd have time to do a painting yesterday because I was behind in the readings for our Yiddish Book Club which was meeting in the evening. However, I knocked this one out.

This is my own personal superstition: when the sun is shining, when things are going well, I feel worried that, as Beckie at Caray, Caray! puts it, the Acme Anvil is about to drop on my head.

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first thought...Did she put on sunscreen.? See, we all have our own personal idiosyncracies, n'est-ce pas ???

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice touch adding the Acme anvil to the Caray Caray sidebar.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Alma said...

Love the brush strokes, and the colors are very original.

Uh-oh... is that the blue jumper that conjures up bad memories of being grounded on your birthday?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger melinama said...

Oh my, Alma, you should be a shrink. I bet it is!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home