PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, December 11, 2006

Get your red-hot Pratie Head cds!!!! Available now! Will send by first-class mail!!

The UPS guys arrived with 1,000 copies of the Pratie Heads brand new cd "Rag Faire" today. Jeesh, can I live long enough to sell all these cds?

I tell you what - they're for sale at my record label's website, Skylark Productions for VERY CHEAP as a special HOLIDAYS bargain. Every cd on that page is $11.99 and shipping is a flat $3.00 (domestic) no matter how many you order. And I promise to pop them in the mail first class right away. There are sound samples at the Skylark page.

Be excellent to your friends and give them wonderful more-or-less traditional music from the British Isles and beyond for the holidays!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger CGHill said...

I've ordered one. Please don't tell me there are still 999 left.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger melinama said...

Ah, it went in the mail yesterday! I've sold a few, thanks for worrying for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home