PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Souvenir cards for my Alborada friends!

In honor of Alborada's "final episodes" I decided to merge my two hobbies and paint four pictures of scenes from the show (see below).

You can buy the set of four for $4.75, first class postage, shipping and handling included (if you are in the United States) or $5.75 (if you are in another country). As you can see, I am a BEGINNING painter. I used a color copier to make these: to make them at a high quality (giclee) would cost ME $13 per set. So these aren't perfect, but they were made with love...

They are shown at approximately full size. This is a cottage industry: I copy four of them on a letter-sized piece of cover stock and cut them apart with my little scissors.

I'll mail your cards with a note of appreciation from me, Melinama at Pratie Place, to you.

Use the appropriate PayPal button below to purchase your set of four cards about 3.7" x 5" (not all the same size exactly). Thanks!










UNITED STATES PURCHASES: Click here to pay $4.75, everything included, for first-class shipping to a United States address (which you will provide during the ordering process).




OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES: Click here to pay $5.75, everything included, for first-class shipping to a foreign address (which you'll supply during the ordering process).







Technorati Tags: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Cool drawings! Thanks for doing this. Now tell me, did it occur to you, even for a second, to do a drawing of Diego on his chamberthrone? (Just kidding, and I'm glad you did NOT.)

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinama, you are one talented gal!

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!!

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am new here. I would love to read all that you have written, from beginning to end, about Alborada. Can you tell me where to start? My email is janice.lockhart@mail.tju.edu. I am watching Alborada only for the last few episodes. I don't speak Spanish, so am trying to figure things out by myself. I am sorry that I did not "catch" this show from the beginning. I could stare at Fernando Colunga all day. Muy guapo!!! And why is Hippolita ALWAYS crying. Waaaa Waaa Waaa. I think (but am not sure) that there will be a DU-EL soon between Luis and Antonio. Of course, Luis shall win, I am certain. Please tell me how I can read all that you have written about Alborada. Gracias. From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Janice

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ur a relle good painter us hould do more like do u watch rebelde cuz u can get good money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home