PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Sunday, October 02, 2005

My morning...

The mobile festival of crap (cell phone covers, gyros) has come full circle - from Sunday to Sunday, it works its way west across the Manhattan avenues - and it has now returned to my neighborhood. I made little challahs for my friends, intended to be round ones for Rosh Hashanah, but I got too fancy and tried to make them six-stranded *and* round, which meant they ended up too fat to make good circles, and they are going to unravel as they bake. Only my mother understands how annoying this is. Everyone else will probably just eat them.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger melinama said...

Well, how DID they turn out, dear?

Most people your age are so amazed by home-made bread that nothing else matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home