Monday, September 12, 2005

Stuff On My Cat

For moments when you are feeling forlorn, there is always

Stuff on My Cat

Here is today's pin-up:

You can even get a "Stuff on my cat" t-shirt, now...

Melina and I chortled over the cats on this site who have "bad ears" and "bad eyes" -- you cat owners know what we mean. A cat like the one below is not pleased but is still a few seconds away from doing something about it. Meanwhile, though, the owner has the opportunity to snap a picture.

Dog owners, do not feel left out. Visit which describes itself as "the premier online repository for pictures of dogs in bee costumes."

Update: We are now also pointed to self-explanatory Cats in ...

Technorati Tags: , ,


At 8:38 AM, Blogger kenju said...

I've seen the cat photos before, but not the dogs. Why on earth would anyone dress a dog in a bee costume?

That poor cat looks like he is nanoseconds from fleeing.

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

Thanks for the funny links!

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm quite fond of the cats in sinks site. While our cats drink from our sink, they have yet (to my knowledge) to lounge in it.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Find me on Google+