PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Monday, September 12, 2005

Stuff On My Cat

For moments when you are feeling forlorn, there is always

Stuff on My Cat

Here is today's pin-up:


You can even get a "Stuff on my cat" t-shirt, now...

Melina and I chortled over the cats on this site who have "bad ears" and "bad eyes" -- you cat owners know what we mean. A cat like the one below is not pleased but is still a few seconds away from doing something about it. Meanwhile, though, the owner has the opportunity to snap a picture.



Dog owners, do not feel left out. Visit beedogs.com which describes itself as "the premier online repository for pictures of dogs in bee costumes."

Update: We are now also pointed to self-explanatory Cats in Sinks.com ...


Technorati Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger kenju said...

I've seen the cat photos before, but not the dogs. Why on earth would anyone dress a dog in a bee costume?

That poor cat looks like he is nanoseconds from fleeing.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the funny links!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I'm quite fond of the cats in sinks site. While our cats drink from our sink, they have yet (to my knowledge) to lounge in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home