PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Chicken Boy

This is the body of Chicken Boy, somewhere in Los Angeles. A couple years ago three members of my band played some gigs on the grounds of the Hollywood Bowl (we are way too minor-league to play INSIDE it!) and Bloom's sister took us around visiting. She had the body of Chicken Boy in her back yard at the time. Well, it filled up the entire back yard. The head of Chicken Boy was in the Chicken Boy museum. You can read about him here.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Lietta Ruger said...

Hi, I visited your blog because you visited mine = Emerald City http://crabgrass.blogspot.com/ . I subscribed to your blog using my bloglines, an extension one can get using Mozilla. I will enjoy reading along with your adventures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home