PRATIE PLACE

Search this site powered by FreeFind

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Music video with cutout animation: The Day We Went To Rothesay-O, a Scottish folk song

 My grandkids came to visit and while they were here I got my grandson to sing on the choruses of two songs, this was the first. A song I could never get anybody to record with me before! As usual, making the animation took almost a month, and so far, only 51 views on youtube. I keep reminding myself I do it for my own enjoyment. I chuckle over my own jokes and figuring out what I can actually manage to pull off is good brain massage. I spent more than a whole day on a tableau that appears on the screen for like a second and a half.

The best part of this video is the bugs we all drew together when I was in Manhattan with them. "There were several different kinds of bugs, some had feet as big as your clogs."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home